Marketing Associate/ Manager
About the company
PETC arranges private equity conferences around Asia. We focus on bringing together local and regional investors, managers and companies to meet and network, making it one of the leading business events in the region. Our conferences feature extensive coverage on the latest industry outlook and best practices pertaining to the private equity industry while involving the use of tech in discussions.
We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies and provide support to events execution, distribution and research;
- Coordinate event communications, establish and manage external relationships to ensure delivery of services;
- Initiate digital marketing and build social media presence such as on LinkedIn etc.;
- Build and maintain relationship with project partners, and do sales follow ups;
- Systemise sales data and analysis as well as inputting data into system
- Background or experiences in marketing, sales, event management, digital marketing or equivalent
- You are independent, good attention to detail, very structured and are able to proactively contribute ideas for improvement
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of business or private investment will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
What you can expect from us
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Be part of a dynamic, helpful and highly motivated team
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Casual work environment with flat hierarchy
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.