About the company
PETC arranges private equity conferences around Asia. We focus on bringing together local and regional investors, managers and companies to meet and network, making it one of the leading business events in the region. Our conferences feature extensive coverage on the latest industry outlook and best practices pertaining to the private equity industry while involving the use of tech in discussions.
We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
- Manage and facilitate all aspects of event logistics for multiple events simultaneously;
- Strategise, execute and provide recommendations on programme format and activities and monitor programme budgets;
- Coordinate event communications, establish and manage external relationships to ensure delivery of services;
- Continuously identifies and executes new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience managing large or multi-day meetings
- You are independent, good attention to detail, very structured, are able to exercise independent thought and make good decisions on behalf of the team
- You are able to multi-task in high demand and have ability to anticipate issues and work ahead to ensure tasks are completed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of business or private investment will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
What you can expect from us
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Be part of a dynamic, helpful and highly motivated team
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Casual work environment with flat hierarchy
Send an e-mail to email@example.com.